Tailing is a kind of waste in the extrusion process of aluminum alloy profiles. It is actually divided into hollow tail contraction and annular tail contraction. Hollow tail shrinkage is caused by oil stains on the extrusion washer and too little extrusion residues, resulting in the shortage of metal materials; The key to annular tail shrinking is that when the whole extrusion process of aluminum alloy profile is almost completed, the supply of metal materials in the deformation area is insufficient, which drives the metal materials to generate a transverse flow field near the extrusion washer, and rolls back the cold metal materials stained with oil on the edge and side surface into the product. Circular tail contraction is generally on the cross section of the product tail, mostly in a continuous or unsustainable ring shape.
Key countermeasures for preventing tail shrinkage in industrial aluminum profile processing, production and manufacturing:
1. Reduce the temperature difference between waste aluminum and special tools, or select ultra-low temperature extrusion.
2. Ensure that the casting surface is clean and evenly heated
3. It is forbidden to apply oil on the extrusion washer or wipe the extrusion pad with oil paper.
4. Improve the surface smoothness of die shell and extrusion barrel, and clean the extrusion barrel immediately.
5. When the whole extrusion process is almost finished, reduce the extrusion rate.
6. Moistening extrusion and reverse extrusion are selected.
7. The residual materials shall be left and cut according to the regulations, or the thickness of the residual materials shall be moderately expanded.
Address: d-1195, No. 1688, Jinshi Road, Baoshan District, Shanghai
Mobile: 137-0672-5225Statement: part of the content of the site pictures from the Internet, if there is infringement, contact the administrator as soon as possible to delete, thank you!
Sweep and pay attention to us